Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

me and my mad game.

I showed I-15 some lovin' this weekend by heading up north twice. Once to pick up M, and once to hear one of my besties give a farewell talk in church before she heads off to Taiwan to serve a mission for a year and a half. And I'm not one of those crazy Facebook chicks who has an album entitled "me <3" with about fifty pictures of herself posing in front of her bathroom mirror in a tank top and booty shorts, making pouty faces at the camera, but hey, I liked my outfit on Saturday. And I wore my hair up, which I never do. I hate posting pictures of myself, but this one is acceptable. So you're going to have to look at me.


My brother is in the next room over right now. My youngest brother J and I are similar, but M is not like us. He doesn't worry about things, he actually has athletic skills and isn't a total klutz, and he "spits mad game." J and I do not have "mad game." My friend JT used to love showing me a different YouTube video every time I went over to his house. One time something like this was waiting for me...


Now that is some quality advice. Good grammar, too. I probably could have used this in middle school, since my sixth-grade boyfriend is now gay. But don't worry, ladies. There is hope. Just fall into him.

No comments:

Post a Comment