Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

home.

Driving gives you a heck of a lot of time to think to yourself about nothing in particular.

1. Missouri is called the "Show-Me" state. Umm... What exactly are we showing here, people?
2. Nebraska's motto: "Equality before the law." So... An eye for an eye? Haven't we moved past that?
3. I miss my best friend.
4. I've been a terrible example to my brother... I text in the car. (But only when I need to! It was my mom, okay?) Anyways, he texts while he's driving, and let me just say that I have this theory that men can only think of one thing at a time, and he didn't prove me wrong this weekend.

Other highlights...
1. The bright blue- and yellow-painted Baymont that smelled like curry.
2. AmEx thinking some crazy person had stolen my card because I never use it on Sundays, and especially not to buy gas in three different states. (It's understandable. Also, can I mention that I hate outsourcing?)
3. Much better storms than the piddly ones we get in Utah.
4. Lots of Coldplay and Mat Kearney.
5. HUMIDITY. My hair is having a heyday. 

That's about all you need to know.

P.S. I'm HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment