Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

bloggy blah blah.

So. As you may know, I'm a freak. I have some strange habits. One of which is that I have a tendency to avoid people. I'm quite good at it. There are certain techniques to this. For example, you can calculate angles and speeds so that you happen to be in the perfect position just barely behind a very tall guy when you would have passed someone you know but don't want to talk to. You can also take different routes if you happen to see someone you know. There's also the age-old texting trick. I have a strange radar for awkward situations, and for whatever reason, they give me anxiety attacks. Yes. That's right. I'm pathetic. And super-awkward for having anxiety over awkwardness. Today I sat in my car for a few minutes instead of going to anatomy lab. And lo and behold, who should pass by but a couple from one of the blogs I read? It's a nice blog. And by nice I mean I live vicariously through her because I have no life. She's cute. Her husband is cute. Blah, blah, blah. So with all this cuteness passing me, did I jump out and say hi and thank her for her cute contribution to the world like a polite little blogger friend? Negatory. I just sat there. I am probably the coolest person who will ever not say hi to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment