Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

yup, i'm religious.

I don't know what has happened to me lately (well, I do... but it's not public information), but I have truly gained such a testimony of the gospel with which I have aligned my beliefs my whole life. It's taken me a while to get here. Anyways, I'm a big fan of this man and this is something that really rang true with me when I stumbled across it the other day.

Put Your Trust in God

It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is.
It all works out. Don’t worry.
I say that to myself every morning.
It will all work out.
Put your trust in God,
and move forward with faith
and confidence in the future.
The Lord will not forsake us.
He will not forsake us.
If we will put our trust in Him,
if we will pray to Him,
if we will live worthy of His blessings,
He will hear our prayers.
Sometimes I think I sound like a broken record, saying, "Everything's going to be okay." I say it every day of my life. I write it in my journal over and over again. I cried my eyes out in the middle of class after reading this, the usual response to churchy things as of late. This is what happens when you have something to live for, people. I highly recommend you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment