Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

make it a great day.

"Make it a great day!" This is the sentiment my father would exclaim every morning when he dropped me off. "Okay, Dad." Typical angsty teenager, you know. But now that I am just so mature, I would like to personally recommend making it a great day. Talk to people who make you happy. Like this girl never ceases to make me smile. And if you aren't happy, change something. Try something new. A new pattern of thought, a new project, a new major, whatever floats your boat. See how you like it. But the key to your own happiness has always been and will always be so within reach that it is a part of you. So make it a great day. Take a chance. Be happy. As someone very wise once said, "You write your own story." So... Write it. And for heaven's sake, please make it a happy one.

1 comment: