Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

the bros.

My brother has officially become one of those boys. You know, the ones who grow up to be the boys previously referred to as those who only use girls for making out. Today he "got some play" with a girl who we will refer to as D. Necessary? No. Fun? Probably, ask him. He is currently standing around his friends, including A, who is obsessing over his facebook status. (Which is now "[A] and [G], [my brother], [the kid who introduced himself to me last night as "Flavius"] discovered the Greatest insult known to man its the " Sea Gypsy" let it be known all throughout the land on July 8 2010") They're playing DJ Tiesto's remix of "Adagio for Strings" and none of them know what it's called. Except my brother. Who, despite his knowledge of Samuel Barber's most well-known work, is slowly spiraling down the drain towards the eminent high school male personality disorder, which my friends and I have a tendency to refer to as "durhur." "P (Flavius), I think I have one thousand friends!" This is what society is coming to. And you ask me why I don't date.

No comments:

Post a Comment