Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

foods i want to eat but can't.

Every minute, at least 10 different foods run through my head and I just want to eat them all. But, even though the swelling has gone down, I am still reduced to eating soupy mashed potatoes with chunks of a cheese stick melted in for added flavor. Anyways, if I were allowed to chew, here's what I'd eat.

+ pizza
+ pasta
+ bread
+ chicken parmesan
+ italian food of any kind
+ sushi
+ orange chicken
+ chips and salsa
+ chips of any kind
+ steak
+ chicken
+ fried catfish
+ a hamburger
+ a turkey burger
+ meat of any kind
+ those cookies in the bookstore
+ cake
+ brownies even though I don't like chocolate
+ cookies
+ cookies
+ cookies
+ something other than smoothies
+ something other than ramen with the noodles all cut up
+ something other than soupy mashed potatoes
+ cookies

Anyone else sensing a trend here? Yes, I am the biggest baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment