Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

in which i discover that i need a life.

Man, oh, man. Oh, man. (This post has nothing to do with men so if that's what you're looking for... Sorry.) Remember when I came into my room to try and pack for my upcoming cross-country drive happening in about a week? The plan was to blast the Biebs (not literally, I mean his music) and get everything all packed up in the big suitcase so I can live out of the little one for a week. Yeah, not happening. That was thirty minutes ago. I have run into a problem over the past few days and it is this: every time I check my phone and there are no texts, I shout, "LOSERS," and throw it back down. As if there were people whose duty it is to text me and make sure I feel appreciated. Newsflash... There are not people who have this duty. It's been decided that I need a life. Thank goodness said life will most likely appear magically in about two weeks when I start school and have friends nearby who are not married or obligated to hang out with me because they are my mother. Hallelujah.

No comments:

Post a Comment