Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

i am embarrassed by...

Pinterest. There, I said it. I have never been a Pinterest supporter, but recently I got one. And I am embarrassed. Mostly because the only reason I really wanted one was to pin things for a wedding. Which is not in my immediate future, seeing as how I am dating no one, and I have a huge crush on this boy who will not date me. But I am excited for the prospect that every little girl has... The secret hope that someday, it will be me. This summer, it has not been me. It has been my best friend, my best friend's brother, three other childhood friends, four girls from my freshman hall, a teaching assistant I worked with, and a random girl whose reception I went to just to check it out. It's like they're waving it in my face. So many cat lady jokes were again brought to the table tonight, as my brother has made it his mission to infuriate me to the point of matrimony simply for the sake of ridding myself of his taunting once and for all. I think it's working. Know any single guys? Just kidding. Kind of.

If you are reading this, you are sworn to secrecy. I'm serious.

1 comment:

  1. I'll keep your secret. But just so you know. I feel ya. I've got 6 weddings just this month. I'm a bridesmaid for two of them. And three of them are girls in my office.

    Ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete