Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

i am DYING.

Okay, a little dramatic. Really dramatic. But there is this nice little nagging pain in my chest that has been there since, oh, about May 25th at about 6 minutes past midnight. It will probably go away in approximately two weeks. This summer has been a little bit of H-E-double-hockey-sticks. (Yeah, dramatic again. I got you.) But seriously. It has probably been the longest summer of my life. Which is not to say that there have not been good times. I love hanging out with my mom, and we have gotten to be great friends this summer. But, nevertheless, it has been a long summer of waiting. In two weeks, it will be over. Hopefully, I will have some answers. Hopefully, I will be able to move forward with my life instead of waiting. I hate waiting. Waiting is not living life, so it must be dying. Right? Not so dramatic after all, hmm? So for now, while I wait, I am hoping. Hoping that I will go on adventures. Hoping that I will make good grades. Hoping that I will get better at... well, everything. Hoping that I will not be scared. But mostly, I am hoping that everything will work out, and I will be truly happy. Someday, people. In two weeks, I will not be waiting anymore, and I will be able to move forward. Two weeks from today will be my someday.

As a side note, I am officially fed-up with Pinterest. It's like it's flashing all those wedding dresses in my face just to haunt me. Cool, guys. Now I'm being haunted by an image-sharing website. I need a life. Two weeks, people. Two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment