Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

your weekend is probably much better than mine.

I have a confession: I can't really think right now. My roommate is talking animatedly in Russian on the couch next to me, and I'm popping cough drops in my mouth that say things like, "Push on!" or "Don't give up on yourself!" approximately every 4 minutes and 16 seconds. Needless to say, I have been sitting in the same spot for the last 40 minutes and have done the following:

- felt my head for a fever
- popped a cough drop
- looked at a list of things I should be doing this weekend
- popped a cough drop
- logged into Facebook and logged out because it's unproductive
- popped a cough drop
- read the blogs of people with lives much more interesting than mine
- popped a cough drop

At least I had the good sense to fix my hair and do my makeup so it could be wasted on my computer screen. Happy Saturday, folks.

1 comment: