Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

nine things because i couldn't think of ten aka some useless shiz and me bragging about myself.

1. I got second place my freshman year of college in a game of Assassins. And 85 bucks.
2. I am fluent in English BUT I also have a working knowledge of Spanish and French and can sign a little.
3. I won the school-wide spelling bee in both the fourth and fifth grades.
4. I designed and sewed both my prom dresses.
5. I used to write music when I was sad. So I compiled a whole CD of my depressing memoirs.
6. I can't sleep unless I'm holding onto something.
7. I cut hair. Only boys' hair. And only in one style. And it usually involves a return trip so I can clean up the pieces I missed. But I sure can wield them clippers.
8. I pop my wrists.
9. I can't go anywhere without my CamelBak.

1 comment: